Ticket sales are now available and Early Bird pricing lasts until June 6… See you all on Friday, Sep 30 and Saturday, Oct 1!
The Rocky Mountain Smokeout (RMS) is aiming to be the largest and most notable cigar festival in Canada. Held 30 minutes West of Calgary, Alberta in the beautiful foothills of the Great Canadian Rocky Mountains, RMS not only features today’s best premium cigars, but also luxury products from a variety of industries that are enjoyed by cigar aficionados – including craft beer, unique wine & spirits, excellent food and lifestyle vendors.
Event attendees have the chance to mingle with the most prominent cigar manufacturers and celebrities from around the world. VIP and Regular ticket-holders will be provided with an official festival bag containing coupons for premium cigars, festival glass, shirt, tasting tokens and much, much more. Each attendee will also have the opportunity to purchase additional tasting tokens to enjoy samples from all the beer, wine & spirit vendors. VIP ticket-holders will receive additional ultra premium cigars, and several upgrades.
Highlights of the festival include:
- Premium Cigars from around the globe
- Craft brew, fine wines, spirits and great food
- Cigar competitions, door prizes, games, silent auction, music and more!
Attractions at the resort and in the immediate area include:
- Casino, Free RV parking, indoor pool with water slide, restaurants and gift shop
- Complimentary shuttle service to Canmore and Banff on Friday and Saturday
- Helicopter sight-seeing, world class golf, white water rafting and the most amazing scenery anywhere